Sunday, July 21, 2013

Baby I!!

Ariana's new single Baby I, has just been released on iTunes.
I think it's only avaliable in the US at the moment, but you can view it on the online iTunes page here (and listen to the preview). It sounds really amazing and is already 3rd on the US charts within 2 hours of being released. You can hear a radio recording of Baby I here.

The song has a really nice feeling to it, it sounds sort of R&B/Hip Hop/Pop (sorry, i'm not very good at reconising musical genres) and it is a really nice song overall.


Ariana has been super excited tweeting countdowns till Baby I got released, here are some of her tweets after Baby I was released-
NUMBER 3 ON ITUNES IN 2 HOURS? You guys are unbelievable. Thank you again & I love you. No words, what a happy night

Oh my god top 10 already it's been an hour. You guys are so INCREDIBLE. I'm so glad you're enjoying Baby I

NOT EVEN OUT AN HOUR & YOU'VE ALREADY GOT IT IN THE TOP 20. I'VE GOT THE MOST INCREDIBLE SUPPORTERS. THANK YOU ILY.

Baby I - Single by Ariana Grande It's out early! Enjoy, I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment