Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Baby I- Preview

Today, Ariana posted a preiview of her upcoming single, Baby I. She posted it on keek, and it goes for 14 seconds. The preview sounds absoloutly amazing!
Ariana live streamed on Power 106 LA, where she played some of Baby I.

Ariana Tweeted-
Live streaming w in 30 min.. Will be answering questions & playing a little bit of my new single !

That was so exciting!!!! Thank you guys for listening & I hope you enjoyed the sneak peek. More tomorrow. :) Have a good night everyone

Also tonight on we may or may not be playing a little bit of . :) Send ur questions & tune in at 9p


Here's The Preview-





Ariana also tweeted that we will be able to unlocked the cover art of Baby I, soon, so check out Ari's twitter to learn how (when she announces it)-
More exciting news luvs.. Tomorrow you'll be able to unlock the "Baby I" cover art. :) You'll find out how in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment