Monday, November 25, 2013

NEW ARTIST OF THE YEAR at the 2013 AMAs

Earlier today at the American Music awards, Ariana won the New Artist of The Year award and did an absoloutly amazing performance. Ariana was super happy that she won the award, as she was announced she hugged her friend Jennette and she went onstage a gave her speech. Ariana also performed her song Tattooed Heart, you can watch the performance below.






Tweets-
Already at the venue for sound check, sooo nervous / excited for tonight

That was the most nerve wracking thing ever and I haven't had access to my phone all day but hi y'allllll love u I'm so nervous! u watching?

oh gawd I haven't had my phone all night but thank you thank you thank you, such an exciting night & I owe it to u all. love u with all my 💓

I love you guys so so so much. that's all I've been thinking. thank you times a million 💕

dude.................... tonight was the coolest. can't get over it. thank you again and my precious precious fans wtf ily.

No comments:

Post a Comment