Thursday, August 15, 2013

NYC & Maryland Shows Update

Hey guys!! So i haven't been on that much, but i thought i'd just tell you guys what Ariana has been doing lately.

Maryland Show
Okay, so Ariana performed her first full show for her tour, The Listening Sessions. She said she has an amazing opening night and that the audience were all really adorable.

First show of my tour is tomorrow night in MD!! I can't wait to get started. Who's coming?
---
What an amazing opening night I can't thank you guys enough! wow. I love you Maryland & I can't wait to come back. Did you enjoy the show?
---
Also thank you once again to my audience in Maryland last night. So much love. U were all so adorable at the meet & greet. ily guys so much.



NYC Show
Ariana also performed a show for her tour, The Listening Sessions in New York City.
NYC wow I love you guys so much thank you but please be careful in the streets! Last thing I ever want to see is 'arianator smushed by taxi'

NYC wow I love you guys so much thank you but please be careful in the streets! Last thing I ever want to see is 'arianator smushed by taxi'

New York City thank you so much for an amazing night. I love you & I hope you enjoyed the show. I can't thank you enough for everything ily

Here are some pictures from Ariana's NYC Show credit to this amazing website-

No comments:

Post a Comment