Monday, August 26, 2013

Ariana's Performance at the VMAs

Today Ariana attended the MTV VMA (Video Music Awards). Ariaan wore two amazing outfits, a sequnied blue dress and a floral, vintage style dress. 
She performed Baby I & The Way in frount of a big audience at the preshow and sounded absoloutly amazing.

You can watch her performance here-


Ariana's tweets-
I want to dedicate a tweet to the photographers on the carpet at the VMAs, thank you for putting up with my nerves. I'm peeing my pants.

Maybe I can stop shaking now.That was so much fun but omg my in-ears went out I couldn't hear anything! Thank u for the love hope u enjoyed!

Thanks again everybody for the nice tweets and for letting me sing on the pre show. VMAs were so fun. What'd u guys think of the show?

My grandpa really wanted me to say "This is America. We are the people." right before my performance tonight.

Today was such an exciting day. Glad I got to share it with my friends family and fans. You guys are my favorite, love you so much. :)



Here are some pictures from the awards-


No comments:

Post a Comment