Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My Everything Tracklist

Billboard.com had just announced the tracklist for Ariana's upcoming album, My Everything. It includes heaps of duets with singers and rappers including Childish Gambino and Big Sean. The article said that the album will be released on the 25th of August. 
You can see the tracklist here:

1.    Intro
2.    Problem – (Feat. Iggy Azalea)
3.    One Last Time
4.    Why Try
5.    Break Free – (feat. Zedd)
6.    Best Mistake – (feat. Big Sean)
7.    Be My Baby – (feat. Cashmere Cat)
8.    Break Your Heart Right Back – (feat. Childish Gambino)
9.    Love Me Harder – (Ariana Grande & The Weeknd)
10.  A Little Bit Of Your Heart
11.  Hands On Me – (feat. A$AP Ferg)
12.  My Everything

-------------------
Ariana also tweeted that: "yes "only one" & "they don't understand" are on there as well! i'm so glad to see how excited u are for this album. makes me happy. love you"

No comments:

Post a Comment