Saturday, December 21, 2013

Miami & South Florida Jingle Ball's

Ariana recently performed at her last two Jingle Ball's for the year. The Jingle Balla's are Christmas concerts organised by I Heart Radio. Ariana has performed at many of these concerts all around the U over the past few days. 
You can look at some photos and tweets below-






Tweets-

Last Jingle Ball in South Florida was perfect.... good to do a show at home ❤️❤️❤️❤️❄️ y'all are perfect thank u I Heart radio I had a blast

Brought my favorite 2 people in the world on the red carpet tonight ❄️❄️❄️Thank u Y100

Last Jingle Ball was tonight! what an amazing experience. thank you I ❤️ radio I love you ❄️❄️❄️

just got the most exciting news.. I'm in tears ❤️ 2014 is going to be the most fun yet. many surprises in store for y'all get ready 🎉🎉🎉

promised I'd post this. I love you guys so much  

No comments:

Post a Comment